This year I have…
- Been to Cyprus - On June 1st 2012 I stayed in Ayia Napa for 31 days.
- Held a charity event - On 7th March 2012 I hosted a party at the Imperial in Hereford where I managed to raise over £300 for PKD with help from my friends.
- Raised money for my college - On May 3rd 2012 I helped host a sweet stall to raise money for the Travel & Tourism department in Hereford Technology College.
- Worked at a wedding - At the end of May 2012 I did waitressing at a wedding.
- Got a credit card - In August 2012 I got a credit card. Yes it might not be a big deal for you, but this is a huge deal for me… I’m starting to feel more grown up!
- Started a travel blog – In July 2012 I started this travel blog, I’ve had a WordPress account for years but I’ve never used it. Whilst in Ayia Napa I had a lot of time to think about my future and what I wanted to do with all my spare time. I was unemployed and I had finished my first year at Hereford Technology college, I didn’t want to go back there next year I had my heart set on going to University instead but Ayia Napa was very last minute and in all the rush I forgot to send off my UCAS application! In Ayia Napa there were a lot of people talking about something called ‘tubing’ – everyone wanted to do it, so I researched it and discovered this page: www.adventurouskate.com/tubing-in-vang-vieng-laos. My aunt had recently set up a ‘fashion and clothing magazine blog for women affected by breast cancer’ using WordPress (www.janesplace.co.uk) because of this and after discovering the website www.adventurouskate.com I had enough motivation to set up my own travel blog.
- Mastered taking photo’s with my camera – Recently I have finally understood how to use my camera properly and I have taken some photo’s that I am extremely proud of (click here to see).
By the end of the year I want to have…
- Been on a roadtrip to Europe - In August 2012 I am hopefully going to drive from Surrey, England to Bruges in Belgium.
- Been to Thorpe Park - In August 2012 I am going to spend a full day at Thorpe Park!
- Been to Venice - In October 2012 I am hopefully going to spend a long romantic weekend in Venice.
- Hosted a fantastic birthday party - It is my birthday in October 2012 and if anyone has been to a party that I have hosted before I’m sure they would be looking forward to this one! I just need some motivation to organise something…
- Reached my target weight - Last year I weighed in the 50’s and I want that back, by the end of the year I hope to reach my target weight of 57kg.
- Been to the Clothes Show - I always make sure to go to the Clothes Show in Birmingham and hopefully this year will be no exception!
- Don’t go here unless you have no other option: Rio Napa (fenyastravels.com)
- Androthea Apartments, Ayia Napa (fenyastravels.com)
- Napa Plaza (fenyastravels.com)
- Nicholas Apartments (fenyastravels.com)
- Thorpe Park Breaks Sun Scream August 2012. Days Out in Surrey (findcottageholidays.com)